Newly-established institutes and small and medium-sized companies play an effective role in economic growth and thus in entrepreneurship. To develop, these institutes require to make necessary infrastructures to decrease risk at the beginning of their activities, training may create deeper foresight and vision for entrepreneurs and also increase their capability and skill to implement their assigned duties. This will finally lead to materialize organizational goals with higher and better efficiency and productivity.
- Increasing knowledge in the area of business and entrepreneurship
- Recognizing and motivating talents and Entrepreneurial skills
- Developing individual and group innovations
- Inducing risk-taking using analytical techniques and supplying sources
- Building empathy and support for unique aspects of entrepreneurship
- Revising attitudes to admit changes